Goodman, Andrew, 1943-1964
Found in 5 Collections and/or Records:
AM21-054, June 28, 1964
AP photograph of Highway patrol officers and FBI dragging the Pearl River near Philadelphia looking for the bodies of missing Chaney, Goodman, and Schwerner.
Andrew Schiffrin Freedom Summer Interview
One compact disk containing an interview with Mississippi Freedom Summer volunteer, Andrew Schiffrin. Mr. Schiffrin served in Meridian, and the interview was conducted by a reporter, shortly after the disappearance of Civil Rights workers, Andrew Goodman, Michael Schwerner, and James Chaney. The interview is a little more than five minutes in length.
Ben Shahn Lithographs
Three lithographs of Civil Rights workers killed in the Summer of 1964.
Dr. J. Roy Valencourt Papers
Primarily photocopies of newspaper clippings regarding the Civil Rights Movement of the 1960s and Dr. J. Roy Valencourt's participation.
Matthew Zwerling Freedom Summer Collection
Mathew Zwerling was a volunteer from New York during Mississippi Freedom Summer in 1964.
- Collection 4
- Archival Object 1
- Civil rights. 4
- Civil rights movements -- Mississippi -- History -- 20th century. 2
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 2
- Letter. 2
- Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party. 2
- Newsletters. 2
- Photographs. 2
- Art original. 1
- Civil rights -- United States. 1
- Compact discs. 1
- Council of Federated Organizations (U.S.). 1
- Crime -- Mississippi. 1
- Education -- Mississippi. 1
- Interview. 1
- Ku Klux Klan (1915- ). 1
- Map. 1
- National Council of the Churches of Christ in the United States of America. 1
- Periodicals. 1 + ∧ less