Yasuhiro Katagiri Typescript of The Mississippi State Sovereignty Commission
Form of Material
Doctoral dissertation submitted to the Division of Public Administration of the Graduate School of International Christian University by Yasuhiro Katagiri entitled "The Mississippi State Sovereignty Commission: Civil Rights and States' Rights in a Deep South State, 1956-1977."
Dr. Katagiri, currently instructor of American Studies at Tokai University in Tokyo, Japan, conducted much of the research for his dissertation while a Fulbright graduate student in the Department of History at USM.
Conditions Governing Access
Noncirculating; available for research.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected from unauthorized copying by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code).
1 Item : 302A.B15.Cc2
Language of Materials
Donated by Dr. Yasuhiro Katagiri.
- Civil rights. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Dissertations, Academic. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Mississippi State Sovereignty Commission Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Yasuhiro Katagiri Typescript of "The Mississippi State Sovereignty Commission"
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Historical Manuscripts and Photographs Repository
118 College Drive - 5148
Hattiesburg MS 39406-0001