Col. Grover Ashley Papers
Form of Material
Material contains files from Col. Ashley’s time as Director of Cook Library at the University of Southern Mississippi.
- Creation: circa 1970s-2012
Conditions Governing Access
Noncirculating; available for research
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected from unauthorized copying by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code).
1.00 Cubic Feet : 302A.B15.Y2
Language of Materials
Files related to Col. Ashley’s time as Director of Cook Library at the University of Southern Mississippi.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Kaylene Behm via Jennifer Brannock and Danielle Bishop
Genre / Form
- Fraternities & sororities.
- Mississippi. University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg. Library.
- University of Southern Mississippi -- Faculty.
- University of Southern Mississippi -- History.
- Col. Grover Ashley Papers
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the Historical Manuscripts and Photographs Repository
118 College Drive - 5148
Hattiesburg MS 39406-0001