David Price Gulf, Mobile & Northern Railroad News Periodical Collection
Form of Material
This collection contains the digitized copies of Gulf, Mobile & Northern Railroad News, circa 1920’s.
- circa 1920s
Conditions Governing Access
Noncirculating; available for research.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected from unauthorized copying by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code).
Biographical / Historical
Born in 1946, David S. Price is a retired Methodist minister living in Hattiesburg. He also has developed a life-long interest in railroads and history and has devoted many years to collecting and preserving anything related to Mississippi railroad history.
1 Item (DVD with 1.57 GB or 1607.68 MB) : 302A.B1.A3
Language of Materials
David Price through Digital Lab
Existence and Location of Copies
For Digitized Materials from this collection, see: External Documents link at bottom of page.
The original materials are housed in David Bridges’ private collection. He is currently an engineering professor at Mississippi State University.
- Gulf, Mobile and Northern Railroad Company (1917-1940)
- Periodicals. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Railroads -- Mississippi. Subject Source: Local sources
- Railroads. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Price, David S., 1946- (Person)
- David Price Gulf, Mobile & Northern Railroad News Periodical Collection
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the Historical Manuscripts and Photographs Repository
118 College Drive - 5148
Hattiesburg MS 39406-0001