Melvin R. L. Tingle Mississippi History Collection
Form of Material
Photocopies of the following originals in Mr. Melvin Tingle's Okla Museum in Decatur, Mississippi:
1. Business ledger (ca. 1837-1839) of the James Ellis General Store, which operated in Decatur, Mississippi. Decatur, Mississippi
2. Land deed in Newton County, Mississippi (December 8, 1837) between Isham and Jane Dansby and Benjamin F. Tingle.
3. Affidavit regarding the character of B. F. Tingle (November 27, 1908).
- Creation: 1837-1839
- Creation: 1908
Conditions Governing Access
Noncirculating; available for research.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected from unauthorized copying by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code).
.20 Cubic Feet : 302A.B15.L2
Language of Materials
Mr. Melvin Tingle
- Melvin R. L. Tingle Mississippi History Collection
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Historical Manuscripts and Photographs Repository
118 College Drive - 5148
Hattiesburg MS 39406-0001