John Howard Research Collection
Scope and Contents
Materials gathered by John Howard during his research of the history of the Choral Department at USM for his dissertation.
A small section of the materials are photocopies of newspaper clippings and brochures. The remaining section of the materials are original brochures and a photograph of Jack Donovan, Choral Conductor at USM from 1964-84.
- Creation: circa 1920s-1980s
Conditions Governing Access
Noncirculating; available for research.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected from unauthorized copying by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code).
.5 Cubic Feet : 302A.B15.L2
Language of Materials
Given By: John Howard
Date of Receipt: July 6, 2011
Genre / Form
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.).
- Programs (Publications).
- Records (Documents).
- Dissertations, Academic.
- Education, Higher -- Mississippi.
- University of Southern Mississippi -- Faculty.
- University of Southern Mississippi -- Students.
- John Howard Research Collection
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Historical Manuscripts and Photographs Repository
118 College Drive - 5148
Hattiesburg MS 39406-0001