Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Dr. John E. Gonzales Papers
This collection contains historical materials and various publications.
Dr. William D. McCain Papers of Heritage Organizations
Bound originals and copies of documents for several heritage organizations in which Dr. McCain was a member and/or officer.
Dr. William D. McCain Travel Journals
Bound travel journals written by Dr. William D. McCain.
William D. McCain Pamphlet Collection
Pamphlets collected by USM president on communism, civil rights, desegregation, and other race-related topics; a speech on Freedom by Dr. McCain and two books on Benito Mussolini and Italian Fascism.
Mary Winton Pulley Papers
Scope and Contents The bulk of the Mary Winton Pulley Papers consists of diaries dating from 1936 until Mary Pulley's death in 1956. She writes of her daily activities as registrar for Mississippi Southern College, as well as about family members, gardening activities, friends and social events, obligations as a sorority sponsor, genealogy, and travel.Names of colleagues and friends, places of interest, and events of the times are mentioned throughout the 20 year span of her diaries. She writes of...
- Records (Documents). 4
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 3
- Diaries. 3
- Letter. 3
- Photographs. 3
- Brochures. 2
- Clubs. 2
- Genealogy. 2
- Minutes (Records). 2
- Mississippi -- Social life and customs. 2
- United Sons of Confederate Veterans. 2
- University of Southern Mississippi. 2
- Books. 1
- Broadsides. 1
- Calendar. 1
- Civil rights. 1
- Communism. 1
- Essay. 1
- Financial documents. 1
- Fliers (Ephemera). 1 + ∧ less
- Cook, R.C., Dr., 4th President of Mississippi Southern College (now the University of Southern Mississippi) (Robert Cecil), 1903-1979 2
- Foote, Henry S. (Henry Stuart), Governor, 1804-1880 1
- George, J. B., Dr., 3rd President of Mississippi Southern College (now the University of Southern Mississippi) (Jennings Burton), 1893-1971 1
- Gonzales,, John Edmond, Dr., 1924-2004 1
- Lucas, Aubrey K., Dr., 6th President and current President Emeritus of the University of Southern Mississippi (Aubrey Keith) 1