Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
NAACP correspondence and materials documenting the contributions of this Hattiesburg Civil Rights leader.
Original photographs published in the Hattiesburg American.
Photographs reproduced in Dr. Kenneth G. McCarty's book Hattiesburg: A Pictorial History.
Materials celebrating the Salvation Army’s 100th year of service in Hattiesburg, Mississippi.
This collection contains historical materials, children’s books, and various magazines.
Robert Benjamin "Bob". Waller of Hattiesburg, Mississippi, was a professional photographer who operated a studio out of his home from the mid 1940s until his death in 1977. The collection contains photographic negatives from Waller’s studio, including portraits, wedding photographs, aerial photographs, and commercial photographs from local businesses, schools, churches, organizations, and events.
Literary manuscripts of her books and photographs, slides, news clippings of articles written by her while a photojournalist at the Hattiesburg American newspaper.
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 6
- Photographs. 6
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 5
- Records (Documents). 4
- Brochures. 3
- Forrest County (Miss.) 3
- Hattiesburg (Miss.) -- History -- 20th century. 3
- Hattiesburg (Miss.) -- Social Life and customs. 3
- Letter. 3
- Negatives. 3
- Newspapers -- Sections, columns, etc. 3
- Newspapers. 3
- Albums (Books). 2
- Books. 2
- Fraternities & sororities. 2
- Hattiesburg (Miss.) -- History. 2
- Lamar County (Miss.). 2
- Memorabilia. 2
- Photojournalists. 2
- Programs (Publications). 2 ∧ less
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Fairley, J. C. (Jimmy Carter), 1921- 1
- Forrest County General Hospital (Hattiesburg, Miss.).. Forrest General Hospital. Forrest General Medical Center (1952-) 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 1
- McCarty, Kenneth Graham, 1935-2019 1
- Methodist Hospital (Hattiesburg, Miss.) 1
- Mystic Krewe of Zeus (Hattiesburg, Miss.). (1924-) 1
- Phillips, Tom Rhea, III, 1959-2019 1
- Salvation Army (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1907-) 1
- Salvation Army. TSA (1865-) 1
- Satterlee, Mark R., Corps Officer, Major 1
- Waller, Robert B. (Robert Benjamin "Bob"), 1910-1977 1
- Wells, Mary Ann (1944-) 1
- William Carey University. 1 ∧ less