Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Cherry Burns Collection
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
Dates: 1926- circa 2005
Edythe Evelyn Gandy Collection
The Edythe Evely Gandy Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, films, and memorabilia.
Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr. Papers
This collection contains materials related to Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr.
Fannie Kyker Collection
Post cards, correspondence, printed items, photos, and other memorabilia collected by this long time Hattiesburg resident.
Dates: circa 1910-2010
Gene D. Saucier Papers
Form of Material
Materials relating to the life of Representative Gene D. Saucier.
Dates: circa 1948-1999
Raymond Seymour Papers
Scope and Contents Papers, correspondence, journal articles, certificates, awards, master's thesis, doctorial dissertations, etc. from Distinguished Professor of Polymer Science at the University of Southern Mississippi. Dr. Seymour is the inventor of high-imact polystyrene, engineering polymers, polymer concrete and disposable baby diapers.These materials provide an overview of Dr. Seymour's career as a research chemist and polymer researcher in both private industry and academia for fifty years....
Dates: circa 1935-1985
- Letter. 5
- Periodicals. 5
- Photographs. 5
- Books. 4
- Programs (Publications). 4
- Records (Documents). 4
- Awards. 3
- Brochures. 3
- Financial documents. 3
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 3
- Postcards. 3
- University of Southern Mississippi -- Students. 3
- Certificates. 2
- Clubs. 2
- Dissertations, Academic. 2
- Fliers (Ephemera). 2 + ∧ less
- Hattiesburg High School. 2
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Jr., 1922-2015 1