Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 64
UNPROCESSED materials from the 103d Infantry Division Association of World War II.
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
These materials on Richmond Barthé were brought together in 1979 and 1980, and 1998 and 1999 as a special collection for research purposes of Associate Professor Harry C. Ward of the University of Southern Mississippi Art Department. These items describe the personal and professional life of Richmond Barthé.
Materials pertaining to the life and work of Rabbi David Z. Ben-Ami, who served at Temple B'Nai Israel in Hattiesburg, Mississippi, in 1963 and 1964.
Scrapbook for the April 2015 ceremony during which donor’s family planted four magnolia trees on-campus to represent three generations of attendance at USM.
Documenting the life and civic service of long-time Durant, Mississippi mayor.
Family photographs and materials documenting the Civil Rights Movement in Mississippi.
Materials from the 103d Infantry Division during WWII, reunion materials and Harold Branton's book, 103rd Infantry Division: "the trail of the cactus".
The Katherine Brown collection is a fascinating group of documents that shed light on the “Bootstrap” program at the University of Southern Mississippi.
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
Memorabilia of Demonstration School of Mississippi Southern College,
Scrapbook, photographs, and newspaper clippings documenting the Cargill-Powers family.
Scrapbooks, photographs, and Air Force Manuals from Mississippi Gulf Coast resident.
Official scrapbooks of the Twentieth Star Chapter (Hattiesburg, Mississippi) of the Daughters of the American Revolution, containing yearbooks, clippings, photographs, and other items documenting the chapter's activities. The scrapbooks were prepared for state-wide competition in the spring of each year.
The collection consists of thirty-one photocopied pages from a scrapbook documenting the career of William F. “Bill” Dukes with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (1964-1967; undated). Mr. Dukes retained the original scrapbook.
This collection contains materials related to Lionel Dyck, Jr.
The John “Jack” Eckert Scrapbook collection contains materials that relate to Col. John Eckert’s military service in World War I, World War II, and Korea, as well as information on other members of the Eckert family. This collection is particularly of interest to researchers studying American military history in the twentieth century.
Photographs, certificates, and plaques awarded to Civil War collector.
The Gregory E. Favre Collection contains family materials, speeches, photographs, articles, and memorabilia.
Collection of materials that document the professional and social life of Dr. Claude E. Fike at the University of Southern Mississippi as a professor of history, Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences (College of Liberal Arts), and the director of McCain Library.
Diary, ship's log, memoirs, correspondence, memorabilia concerning his service in the U.S. Navy with the Seventh Fleet near New Guinea.
Notes, news clippings photographs, scrapbooks, publications, other documenting the life of this Biloxi, Mississippi school teacher.
The collection contains materials pertaining to the Vietnam War. These materials include medals, photographs, photocopies of books, reports, correspondence, and oversized maps.
The Edythe Evely Gandy Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, films, and memorabilia.
This collection contains materials related to Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr.
Documents and scrapbook belonging to John E. Guier, Jr. of Fairhope, AL. It contains various newspaper clippings, cards, postcards, photographs, letters, religious materials, etc.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 49
- Letter. 44
- Records (Documents). 37
- Memorabilia. 27
- Periodicals. 25
- Brochures. 20
- Programs (Publications). 20
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 17
- Books. 15
- Greeting cards. 15
- Awards. 14
- Newsletters. 14
- Postcards. 13
- Fliers (Ephemera). 11
- Speech. 11
- University of Southern Mississippi -- Students. 11
- Financial documents. 10
- University of Southern Mississippi. 10 ∧ less
- French 1
- German 1
- 103d Infantry Division Association of World War II. 3
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 2
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 2
- Fike, Claude E., Dr., University Archivist and Director of McCain Library & Archives; Dean of the College of Arts, 1920-1994 2
- Hardy, William H. (William Harris), 1837-1917 2
- Hattiesburg High School. 2
- Stennis, John C., Senator (John Cornelius), 1901-1995 2
- Temple B'Nai Israel (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1900-) 2
- The Hattiesburg American (Miss.) (1897-) 2
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Barnett, Ross R., 53rd Governor of Mississippi (Ross Robert), 1898-1987 1
- Barthé, Richmond (James Richmond), 1901-1989 1
- Ben-Ami, David Z., Rabbi, 1924-2008 1
- Branch, Raylawni G., 1941- 1
- Branton, Harold M., Lt. Colonel (Harold Matthew) (1921-2012) 1
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Campbell, Will D., 1924-2003 1
- Committee of Southern Churchmen. 1
- De La Beckwith, Byron, Jr., 1920-2001 1
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 1 ∧ less