Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
The Frank D. Barber Papers consist of campaign materials from Barber’s bid for the Mississippi State Senate in 1959, six issues of Southern Exposure from 1952-1953, and materials relating to the conferring university status on Mississippi Southern College in 1962. This collection is of particular interest to researchers studying Mississippi politicians and the history of the University of Southern Mississippi.
Family photographs and materials documenting the Civil Rights Movement in Mississippi.
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
Correspondence and materials collected by these Freedom School teachers in Hattiesburg during Freedom Summer in 1964.
The Edythe Evely Gandy Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, films, and memorabilia.
Photographs, artifacts, and memorabilia from Hattiesburg area businesses and others.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 6
- Letter. 6
- Records (Documents). 6
- Memorabilia. 5
- Periodicals. 5
- Photographs. 5
- Brochures. 4
- Fliers (Ephemera). 4
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 3
- Newspapers. 3
- Postcards. 3
- Programs (Publications). 3
- University of Southern Mississippi -- Students. 3
- Art original. 2
- Books. 2
- Civil rights movements -- Mississippi -- History -- 20th century. 2
- Civil rights workers -- Mississippi. 2
- Civil rights. 2 ∧ less
- Barber, Frank David Barber, Senator, 1929-1997 1
- Branch, Raylawni G., 1941- 1
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Ellin, Joseph, 1936- 1
- Ellin, Nancy B. (Nancy Bowles) 1