Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
This collection consists of records of the Jefferson Davis Soldiers' Home, located at Beauvoir in Biloxi, Mississippi. The bulk of the material dates from 1944 to 1954. It documents the operation of the home and includes records of the home's board of directors and superintendents, as well as payroll and budget records, and inmate files.
Correspondence, reports, files, magazines documenting his career with the Mississippi Highway Patrol and as an attorney.
Organizational records of the Association of American Railroads; the Gulf, Mobile, and Ohio Railroad; the Mississippi Central Railroad; and the Illinois Central.
Organizational records of district encompassing the southern third of Mississippi and southeastern Louisiana.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- Financial documents. 6
- Memorabilia. 6
- Brochures. 5
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 5
- Newsletters. 5
- Minutes (Records). 4
- Periodicals. 4
- Calendar. 3
- Government publications. 3
- Negatives. 3
- Account books. 2
- Awards. 2
- Books. 2
- Business records. 2
- Certificates. 2
- Civil rights. 2 ∧ less
- American Tung Oil Association 1
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 1
- Illinois Central Railroad Company. IC (1851–1999) 1
- Long, James S., Dr. 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1
- Marx, Charles Alvin, Dr., 1932- 1
- Mississippi Central Railroad Company (1897-1967) 1
- Pan American Tung Research and Development League 1
- Rotary District 6840 1
- Sojourner, Sue [Lorenzi] (Susan Sadoff Lorenzi Hasalo), 1941-2020 1
- Sons of Confederate Veterans. Mississippi Division 1 ∧ less