Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
This collection contains documents and photographs.
The William Arthur Winstead Papers include scrapbooks, newspaper reports, proposed legislation, and other miscellaneous records concerning Rep. William Arthur Winstead, who served in the United States’ House of Representatives from 1943-1965. This collection would be of particular interest to researchers studying twentieth-century political history, Mississippi politicians, University of Southern Mississippi alumnae, and the Civil Rights Movement.
- Albums (Books). 3
- Civil rights. 3
- Programs (Publications). 3
- Speech. 3
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 2
- Books. 2
- Brochures. 2
- Certificates. 2
- Financial documents. 2
- Fliers (Ephemera). 2
- Invitation cards. 2
- Legal forms. 2
- Legislators -- United States. 2
- Meridian (Miss.). 2 ∧ less
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 2
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- McKeithen 1
- Stennis, John C., Senator (John Cornelius), 1901-1995 1