Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Large collection of books, printed material, and memorabilia related to Mississippi and other subjects.
Advertising galleys, magazine articles, campaign brochures, DVD and a dust jacket concerning Peter Rogers and Peter Rogers Associates. A graduate of The University of Southern Mississippi, Rogers is an artist who became successful in public relations and advertising, specializing in fashion and cosmetics.
Literary manuscripts, publications files, photographs, news clippings of this popular Gulf Coast newspaper columnist.
The collection contains materials pertaining to Elton Cartis Tucker’s service in the U.S. Army. Items range from his service in the military, material on the First U.S. Infantry Division, and various memorabilia such as a cloth and paper swastika to postage stamps to a small shaving mirror.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 6
- Advertising. 5
- Brochures. 5
- Photographs. 5
- Financial documents. 4
- Manuscript. 4
- Periodicals. 4
- Essay. 3
- Records (Documents). 3
- Advertising -- Tourism -- Southern States -- 20th century. 2
- Auction catalogs. 2
- Beauvoir (Biloxi, Miss.). 2
- Biloxi (Miss.). 2
- Biographies. 2
- Books. 2
- Business records. 2
- Certificates. 2
- Currency. 2
- Deeds. 2
- Fliers (Ephemera). 2 + ∧ less
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf (Railroad). FC&G (1920-1972) 1
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 1
- Heartman, Charles F. (Charles Frederick), 1883-1953 1