Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
This collection contains correspondence, photographs, and other memorabilia relating to the life and career of Dr. John Calvin Berry, the first African American faculty member at the University of Southern Mississippi.
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
Post cards, correspondence, printed items, photos, and other memorabilia collected by this long time Hattiesburg resident.
- Periodicals. 4
- Awards. 3
- Brochures. 3
- Essay. 3
- Financial documents. 3
- Fliers (Ephemera). 3
- Greeting cards. 3
- Legal forms. 3
- Memorabilia. 3
- Political campaigns. 3
- Records (Documents). 3
- Speech. 3
- University of Southern Mississippi. 3 ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Berry, John Calvin, Dr., 1925-2013 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 1