Showing Collections: 151 - 162 of 162
David Walls Collection on the Child Development Group of Mississippi
Samuel J. Wells Collection
Manuscripts, galley proofs, other relating to his book After Removal: The Choctaws in Mississippi and additional Native American research materials.
Edward M. Wheat Papers
Publications and professional papers reflecting the 23-year career of USM professor of political science.
Roy M. Wheat Papers
Correspondence, video, other materials documenting the life and early death in the Vietnam War of this Congressional Medal of Honor winner.
Velma Lou Lewis White Collection
G.D. Williamson Papers
Christopher Wilson Freedom Summer Collection
William Arthur Winstead Papers
The William Arthur Winstead Papers include scrapbooks, newspaper reports, proposed legislation, and other miscellaneous records concerning Rep. William Arthur Winstead, who served in the United States’ House of Representatives from 1943-1965. This collection would be of particular interest to researchers studying twentieth-century political history, Mississippi politicians, University of Southern Mississippi alumnae, and the Civil Rights Movement.
Thomas Daniel Young Papers
This collection contains correspondence, research materials, drafts, and lectures by the author or editor of a dozen books about Southern literature.
Luigi Zaninelli Collection
Scores and other material created by noted American composer and USM professor of music.
Zoya Zeman Freedom Summer Collection
Materials documenting Zeman's activities as a Freedom Summer 1964 volunteer in Clarksdale, Mississippi.
Matthew Zwerling Freedom Summer Collection
Mathew Zwerling was a volunteer from New York during Mississippi Freedom Summer in 1964.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 122
- Letter. 113
- Photographs. 106
- Financial documents. 56
- Periodicals. 53
- Newsletters. 48
- Memorabilia. 46
- Programs (Publications). 46
- Albums (Books). 45
- Brochures. 44
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 38
- Books. 32
- Account books. 29
- Manuscript. 29
- University of Southern Mississippi -- Faculty. 29
- Speech. 28
- Fliers (Ephemera). 26
- Map. 26
- Clubs. 24 + ∧ less
- French 1
- German 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 4
- Hattiesburg High School. 4
- The Hattiesburg American (Miss.) (1897-) 4
- 103d Infantry Division Association of World War II. 3
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 3
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 3
- McCain, William D., Dr., 5th President of Mississippi Southern College (now the University of Southern Mississippi) (William David), 1907-1993 3
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 2
- Campbell, Will D., 1924-2003 2
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 2
- Committee of Southern Churchmen. 2
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 2
- Johnson, Paul B., Jr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1916-1985 2
- Keesler Army Airfield (Miss.) 2
- Long, James S., Dr. 2
- Lucas, Aubrey K., Dr., 6th President and current President Emeritus of the University of Southern Mississippi (Aubrey Keith) 2
- McCarty, Kenneth Graham, 1935-2019 2
- McLemore, Richard Aubrey, Dr., 1903-1976 2
- Mississippi University for Women.. MSCW. MUW (1884-) 2
- National Association of Parliamentarians. NAP 2 + ∧ less