Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Victoria Gray Adams Papers
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Cherry Burns Collection
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
William M. Colmer Papers
Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr. Papers
This collection contains materials related to Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr.
Hattiesburg Historical Collection
Photographs, artifacts, and memorabilia from Hattiesburg area businesses and others.
Fannie Kyker Collection
Post cards, correspondence, printed items, photos, and other memorabilia collected by this long time Hattiesburg resident.
Richard Irwin Lester, Jr. Collection
Material on Germany during Third Reich, donated in memory of Armin D. Lehmann and in honor of Wilhelm Reinhard Gehlen.
Vernon & Bonnie Fleming Merrifield Collection
A collection of photographs, booklets, pamphlets, periodicals, postcards, letters, menus, and scrapbooks that will be in various collections.
Susan Hasalo Sojourner Collection
Materials cover the feminist movement, a farm co-op, and Sue’s artistic endeavors.
Southern Tourism Collection
- Letter. 9
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 8
- Records (Documents). 8
- Periodicals. 7
- Fliers (Ephemera). 6
- Memorabilia. 6
- Programs (Publications). 6
- Books. 4
- Diplomas. 4
- Financial documents. 4
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 4
- Certificates. 3
- Civil rights. 3
- Diaries. 3
- Essay. 3
- Invitation cards. 3 + ∧ less
- German 1
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 1
- Gehlen, Wilhelm R. (Wilhelm Reinhard), 1933- 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Jr., 1922-2015 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Sr., 1897-1974 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 1
- Kyker, Fannie LaVelle “Goodie”, 1926-2009 1
- Lehmann,, Armin D. (Armin Dieter), 1928-2008 1
- Lester, Richard Irwin, Jr 1
- Sojourner, Sue [Lorenzi] (Susan Sadoff Lorenzi Hasalo), 1941-2020 1 + ∧ less