Showing Collections: 1 - 22 of 22
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
A variety of scrapbooks, newspapers, periodicals, brochures relating to Henry Clinton “Clint” Dellinger (circa 1920-2015).
Photographs, certificates, and plaques awarded to Civil War collector.
Correspondence and materials collected by these Freedom School teachers in Hattiesburg during Freedom Summer in 1964.
The Gregory E. Favre Collection contains family materials, speeches, photographs, articles, and memorabilia.
Collection of materials that document the professional and social life of Dr. Claude E. Fike at the University of Southern Mississippi as a professor of history, Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences (College of Liberal Arts), and the director of McCain Library.
The collection contains materials pertaining to the Vietnam War. These materials include medals, photographs, photocopies of books, reports, correspondence, and oversized maps.
This collection contains materials related to Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr.
Documents and scrapbook belonging to John E. Guier, Jr. of Fairhope, AL. It contains various newspaper clippings, cards, postcards, photographs, letters, religious materials, etc.
Photographs, artifacts, and memorabilia from Hattiesburg area businesses and others.
Post cards, correspondence, printed items, photos, and other memorabilia collected by this long time Hattiesburg resident.
Material on Germany during Third Reich, donated in memory of Armin D. Lehmann and in honor of Wilhelm Reinhard Gehlen.
A collection of photographs, booklets, pamphlets, periodicals, postcards, letters, menus, and scrapbooks that will be in various collections.
A collection of correspondence, photographs, slides, newsletters, advertisements, brochures, manuals, press releases, reports, scrapbooks, in-house publications, files and other material that document the history and activities of the Methodist Hospital/Wesley Medical Center through its various incarnations.
This collection contains historical materials, children’s books, and various magazines.
Materials cover the feminist movement, a farm co-op, and Sue’s artistic endeavors.
- Letter. 20
- Photographs. 20
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 18
- Records (Documents). 16
- Periodicals. 13
- Memorabilia. 11
- Postcards. 10
- Fliers (Ephemera). 8
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 8
- Programs (Publications). 8
- Awards. 7
- Books. 7
- Newsletters. 7
- Newspapers. 7
- Certificates. 5
- Clubs. 5
- Financial documents. 5
- Greeting cards. 5 + ∧ less
- German 1
- The Hattiesburg American (Miss.) (1897-) 2
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 1
- Ellin, Joseph, 1936- 1
- Ellin, Nancy B. (Nancy Bowles) 1
- Fike, Claude E., Dr., University Archivist and Director of McCain Library & Archives; Dean of the College of Arts, 1920-1994 1
- Gehlen, Wilhelm R. (Wilhelm Reinhard), 1933- 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Jr., 1922-2015 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Sr., 1897-1974 1
- Gregory and Bea Favre 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 1
- International Paper Company 1
- Kyker, Fannie LaVelle “Goodie”, 1926-2009 1
- Lehmann,, Armin D. (Armin Dieter), 1928-2008 1
- Lester, Richard Irwin, Jr 1
- Methodist Hospital (Hattiesburg, Miss.) 1
- Phillips, Tom Rhea, III, 1959-2019 1
- Rotary Club of Hattiesburg (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1918-) 1 + ∧ less