Showing Collections: 1 - 16 of 16
Victoria Gray Adams Papers
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Cherry Burns Collection
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
William M. Colmer Papers
Joseph and Nancy Ellin Freedom Summer Collection
Correspondence and materials collected by these Freedom School teachers in Hattiesburg during Freedom Summer in 1964.
Gregory E. Favre Collection
The Gregory E. Favre Collection contains family materials, speeches, photographs, articles, and memorabilia.
Courtney L. Frobenius Vietnam Research Collection
The collection contains materials pertaining to the Vietnam War. These materials include medals, photographs, photocopies of books, reports, correspondence, and oversized maps.
Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr. Papers
This collection contains materials related to Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr.
Legacy of Dr. Joseph A. Greene, founding Dean of the College of Business and Economic Development
Hattiesburg Historical Collection
Photographs, artifacts, and memorabilia from Hattiesburg area businesses and others.
Richard Irwin Lester, Jr. Collection
Material on Germany during Third Reich, donated in memory of Armin D. Lehmann and in honor of Wilhelm Reinhard Gehlen.
Vernon & Bonnie Fleming Merrifield Collection
A collection of photographs, booklets, pamphlets, periodicals, postcards, letters, menus, and scrapbooks that will be in various collections.
Methodist Hospital/Wesley Medical Center Collection
A collection of correspondence, photographs, slides, newsletters, advertisements, brochures, manuals, press releases, reports, scrapbooks, in-house publications, files and other material that document the history and activities of the Methodist Hospital/Wesley Medical Center through its various incarnations.
Tom Rhea Phillips III Collection
This collection contains historical materials, children’s books, and various magazines.
Rotary Club of Hattiesburg Records
Susan Hasalo Sojourner Collection
Materials cover the feminist movement, a farm co-op, and Sue’s artistic endeavors.
G.D. Williamson Papers
- Photographs. 15
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 14
- Memorabilia. 10
- Periodicals. 10
- Postcards. 8
- Books. 7
- Programs (Publications). 7
- Awards. 6
- Fliers (Ephemera). 6
- Newsletters. 6
- Newspapers. 6
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 5
- Speech. 5
- Certificates. 4
- Financial documents. 4
- Posters. 4 + ∧ less
- German 1
- The Hattiesburg American (Miss.) (1897-) 2
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 1
- Ellin, Joseph, 1936- 1
- Ellin, Nancy B. (Nancy Bowles) 1
- Gehlen, Wilhelm R. (Wilhelm Reinhard), 1933- 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Jr., 1922-2015 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Sr., 1897-1974 1
- Gregory and Bea Favre 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 1
- Lehmann,, Armin D. (Armin Dieter), 1928-2008 1
- Lester, Richard Irwin, Jr 1
- Methodist Hospital (Hattiesburg, Miss.) 1
- Phillips, Tom Rhea, III, 1959-2019 1
- Rotary Club of Hattiesburg (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1918-) 1
- Sojourner, Sue [Lorenzi] (Susan Sadoff Lorenzi Hasalo), 1941-2020 1
- Wesley Medical Center (Hattiesburg, Miss.) 1 + ∧ less