Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
Rev. Dr. Iain Whyte of Scotland was a volunteer in the Freedom Summer Project of 1964. Included in the collection are slides, letters, pamphlets, and flyers from his time in Greenville and Jackson working in the Freedom Schools.
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 2
- Audiocassettes. 2
- Civil rights movements -- Mississippi -- History -- 20th century. 2
- Civil rights workers -- Mississippi. 2
- Civil rights. 2
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 2
- Council of Federated Organizations (U.S.). 2
- Financial documents. 2
- Government publications. 2
- Invitation cards. 2
- Legal forms. 2
- Minutes (Records). 2
- Newspapers. 2 ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1
- Sojourner, Sue [Lorenzi] (Susan Sadoff Lorenzi Hasalo), 1941-2020 1