Showing Collections: 1 - 22 of 22
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
Correspondence, scrapbooks, photo albums, printed materials, political campaign and organizations' buttons, poster, and video tapes of this Freedom Summer volunteer in Holly Springs, Mississippi.
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
The Gregory E. Favre Collection contains family materials, speeches, photographs, articles, and memorabilia.
Bulletins, Sunday School planners, brochures, flyers of this Hattiesburg, Mississippi church.
Files from Dr. Hamman’s involvement with the Mississippi Council on Family Relations as well as being a faculty member in the Home Economics Department at USM.
Photographs, artifacts, and memorabilia from Hattiesburg area businesses and others.
The collection contains various paper materials such as correspondence, copied newspapers, brochures, flyers, and photographs. Non-paper material items includes such things as a plaque, a ribbon, a windbreaker, and a plastic Coke mug.
Correspondence, speeches, reports, publications, clippings, photographs, genealogical materials relating to Mississippi-born educator in New York and Alabama and with the Boys Clubs of America.
Post cards, correspondence, printed items, photos, and other memorabilia collected by this long time Hattiesburg resident.
Pamphlets collected by USM president on communism, civil rights, desegregation, and other race-related topics; a speech on Freedom by Dr. McCain and two books on Benito Mussolini and Italian Fascism.
Materials pertaining to the proposed Mississippi Superconducting Super Collider project.
This collection contains materials generated and/or collected by Perry County Citizens Against Nuclear Disposal, Inc. (PC-CAND). This collection should be of interest to those researching any aspect of nuclear waste disposal.
Various primary source materials including: speeches, pamphlets, mailers, posters, bumper stickers, fliers, campaign & business cards, and clippings relating to National and Mississippi politics.
Large collection of books, printed material, and memorabilia related to Mississippi and other subjects.
Political memorabilia, research collections, personal and family materials of a historian and student of state, national, and international politics.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
Rev. Dr. Iain Whyte of Scotland was a volunteer in the Freedom Summer Project of 1964. Included in the collection are slides, letters, pamphlets, and flyers from his time in Greenville and Jackson working in the Freedom Schools.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 18
- Records (Documents). 17
- Letter. 16
- Photographs. 15
- Memorabilia. 14
- Programs (Publications). 13
- Periodicals. 10
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 9
- Newsletters. 9
- Political campaigns. 9
- Albums (Books). 8
- Financial documents. 8
- Map. 8
- Postcards. 8
- Certificates. 7
- Speech. 7
- Books. 6
- Civil rights. 6 + ∧ less
- Winter, William F., 58th Governor of Mississippi (William Forrest) 2
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Allain, Bill, 59th Governor of Mississippi (William Alexander), 1928-2013 1
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Cartwright, Paul 1
- Cochran, Thad, Senator, 1937- 1
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- Dahl, Kathleen Aileen 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf (Railroad). FC&G (1920-1972) 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1
- Gregory and Bea Favre 1
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 1
- Kentucky and Tennessee Railway. K&T (1902-1904) 1
- Kyker, Fannie LaVelle “Goodie”, 1926-2009 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1 + ∧ less