Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Abstract Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Dates: circa 1938-2000
Abstract Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
Abstract Bulletins, Sunday School planners, brochures, flyers of this Hattiesburg, Mississippi church.
Form of Material Photographs, artifacts, and memorabilia from Hattiesburg area businesses and others.
Dates: 1926-1956, 1976, 2006-2014 and undated
Abstract The collection contains various paper materials such as correspondence, copied newspapers, brochures, flyers, and photographs. Non-paper material items includes such things as a plaque, a ribbon, a windbreaker, and a plastic Coke mug.
Dates: circa 1970s-2000s
Abstract Post cards, correspondence, printed items, photos, and other memorabilia collected by this long time Hattiesburg resident.
Dates: circa 1910-2010
Scope and Contents Large collection of books, printed material, and memorabilia related to Mississippi and other subjects.
Dates: 1646-to date
Abstract Organizational records.
Scope and Contents The Southern Tourism Collection includes advertisements for tourist destinations throughout the United States, with the vast majority located in the American South. This collection is organized geographically, and each geographic level (i.e. country, state, Mississippi region, county, and city) is organized alphabetically.These materials cover approximately ten different states, with most state-level material concentrated in Mississippi. Additionally, it encompasses eleven...
Dates: 1843-2009; Majority of material found within 1960s; 1990s
- Photographs. 8
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 7
- Letter. 7
- Records (Documents). 7
- Memorabilia. 6
- Periodicals. 6
- Programs (Publications). 6
- Albums (Books). 5
- Financial documents. 5
- Postcards. 5
- Certificates. 4
- Legal forms. 4
- Newsletters. 4
- Political campaigns. 4
- Awards. 3
- Books. 3
- Calendar. 3 ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf (Railroad). FC&G (1920-1972) 1
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 1
- Kentucky and Tennessee Railway. K&T (1902-1904) 1
- Kyker, Fannie LaVelle “Goodie”, 1926-2009 1
- Pendergrass, John L., M.D. 1
- Riley, James A. 1
- Rotary Club of Hattiesburg (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1918-) 1
- Southern Railroad Company (1894–1990) 1
- Wallace, George C., Governor of Alabama (George Corley), 1919-1998 1 ∧ less