Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
This collection contains historical materials and various publications.
The collection contains various paper materials such as correspondence, copied newspapers, brochures, flyers, and photographs. Non-paper material items includes such things as a plaque, a ribbon, a windbreaker, and a plastic Coke mug.
A collection of correspondence, estate documents, certificates, newsletters, genealogical materials and other items pertaining to the families of Abner Polk and his wife, Ida Chambers Polk. Abner Polk was born in Lawrence County, Mississippi in 1860, and Ida Chambers was born in Washington County, Alabama in 1867. Abner and Ida were married on February 13, 1890, and lived in Marion County, Mississippi until approximately 1898, when they moved to Hattiesburg.
Organizational records of district encompassing the southern third of Mississippi and southeastern Louisiana.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 5
- Photographs. 5
- Financial documents. 4
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 4
- Memorabilia. 4
- Books. 3
- Fliers (Ephemera). 3
- Albums (Books). 2
- Awards. 2
- Calendar. 2
- Diaries. 2
- Directory. 2
- Essay. 2
- Genealogy. 2
- History. 2 + ∧ less
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Cook, R.C., Dr., 4th President of Mississippi Southern College (now the University of Southern Mississippi) (Robert Cecil), 1903-1979 1
- Foote, Henry S. (Henry Stuart), Governor, 1804-1880 1
- Gonzales,, John Edmond, Dr., 1924-2004 1
- Lucas, Aubrey K., Dr., 6th President and current President Emeritus of the University of Southern Mississippi (Aubrey Keith) 1
- McCain, William D., Dr., 5th President of Mississippi Southern College (now the University of Southern Mississippi) (William David), 1907-1993 1
- McLemore, Richard Aubrey, Dr., 1903-1976 1
- Mississippi. Department of Archives and History. MDAH 1
- Ogletree, Powell G. 1
- Pendergrass, John L., M.D. 1
- Rotary Club of Hattiesburg (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1918-) 1
- Rotary District 6840 1 + ∧ less