Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
Photographs, certificates, and plaques awarded to Civil War collector.
This collection contains historical materials and various publications.
The collection contains various paper materials such as correspondence, copied newspapers, brochures, flyers, and photographs. Non-paper material items includes such things as a plaque, a ribbon, a windbreaker, and a plastic Coke mug.
Organizational records of district encompassing the southern third of Mississippi and southeastern Louisiana.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 5
- Records (Documents). 5
- Memorabilia. 4
- Albums (Books). 3
- Awards. 3
- Books. 3
- Diaries. 3
- Financial documents. 3
- Fliers (Ephemera). 3
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 3
- Periodicals. 3
- Calendar. 2
- Directory. 2
- Essay. 2
- Manuscript. 2 ∧ less
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Cook, R.C., Dr., 4th President of Mississippi Southern College (now the University of Southern Mississippi) (Robert Cecil), 1903-1979 1
- Foote, Henry S. (Henry Stuart), Governor, 1804-1880 1
- Gonzales,, John Edmond, Dr., 1924-2004 1
- Lucas, Aubrey K., Dr., 6th President and current President Emeritus of the University of Southern Mississippi (Aubrey Keith) 1
- McCain, William D., Dr., 5th President of Mississippi Southern College (now the University of Southern Mississippi) (William David), 1907-1993 1
- McLemore, Richard Aubrey, Dr., 1903-1976 1
- Mississippi. Department of Archives and History. MDAH 1
- Ogletree, Powell G. 1
- Pendergrass, John L., M.D. 1
- Rotary Club of Hattiesburg (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1918-) 1
- Rotary District 6840 1 ∧ less