Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
Photographs, certificates, and plaques awarded to Civil War collector.
The Gregory E. Favre Collection contains family materials, speeches, photographs, articles, and memorabilia.
This collection contains historical materials and various publications.
This Collection consists of 2 boxes of historical records on the Hattiesburg Lions Club, dating from its Charter on February 28, 1928 to 1993.
The collection contains various paper materials such as correspondence, copied newspapers, brochures, flyers, and photographs. Non-paper material items includes such things as a plaque, a ribbon, a windbreaker, and a plastic Coke mug.
Correspondence, speeches, reports, publications, clippings, photographs, genealogical materials relating to Mississippi-born educator in New York and Alabama and with the Boys Clubs of America.
Post cards, correspondence, printed items, photos, and other memorabilia collected by this long time Hattiesburg resident.
A collection of correspondence, estate documents, certificates, newsletters, genealogical materials and other items pertaining to the families of Abner Polk and his wife, Ida Chambers Polk. Abner Polk was born in Lawrence County, Mississippi in 1860, and Ida Chambers was born in Washington County, Alabama in 1867. Abner and Ida were married on February 13, 1890, and lived in Marion County, Mississippi until approximately 1898, when they moved to Hattiesburg.
Organizational records of district encompassing the southern third of Mississippi and southeastern Louisiana.
- Photographs. 11
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 10
- Records (Documents). 9
- Financial documents. 7
- Memorabilia. 7
- Newsletters. 7
- Fliers (Ephemera). 6
- Periodicals. 6
- Albums (Books). 5
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 5
- Programs (Publications). 5
- Awards. 4
- Books. 4
- Certificates. 4
- Diaries. 4
- Minutes (Records). 4
- Obituaries. 4 ∧ less
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Cook, R.C., Dr., 4th President of Mississippi Southern College (now the University of Southern Mississippi) (Robert Cecil), 1903-1979 1
- Foote, Henry S. (Henry Stuart), Governor, 1804-1880 1
- Gonzales,, John Edmond, Dr., 1924-2004 1
- Gregory and Bea Favre 1
- Heartman, Charles F. (Charles Frederick), 1883-1953 1
- Kyker, Fannie LaVelle “Goodie”, 1926-2009 1
- Lucas, Aubrey K., Dr., 6th President and current President Emeritus of the University of Southern Mississippi (Aubrey Keith) 1
- McCain, William D., Dr., 5th President of Mississippi Southern College (now the University of Southern Mississippi) (William David), 1907-1993 1
- McLemore, Richard Aubrey, Dr., 1903-1976 1
- Mississippi. Department of Archives and History. MDAH 1
- Ogletree, Powell G. 1
- Pendergrass, John L., M.D. 1
- Rotary Club of Hattiesburg (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1918-) 1
- Rotary District 6840 1 ∧ less