Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
The Edythe Evelyn Gandy Personal Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, and correspondence.
This collection contains materials related to Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr.
Photographs, brochures, news clippings, and mementos pertaining to the State Teachers College Band's participation in the "Know Mississippi Better" tours of the U.S. by train.
This collection contains materials generated and/or collected by Perry County Citizens Against Nuclear Disposal, Inc. (PC-CAND). This collection should be of interest to those researching any aspect of nuclear waste disposal.
- Photographs. 6
- Records (Documents). 6
- Periodicals. 5
- Postcards. 4
- Albums (Books). 3
- Books. 3
- Diplomas. 3
- Fliers (Ephemera). 3
- Map. 3
- University of Southern Mississippi -- Students. 3
- Art original. 2
- Calendar. 2
- Certificates. 2
- DVDs. 2 ∧ less
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 2
- Hattiesburg High School. 2
- Allain, Bill, 59th Governor of Mississippi (William Alexander), 1928-2013 1
- Barnett, Ross R., 53rd Governor of Mississippi (Ross Robert), 1898-1987 1
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Cochran, Thad, Senator, 1937- 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Jr., 1922-2015 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Sr., 1897-1974 1
- Hinton, Margaret Alice Thatch, 1907-2005 1
- Johnson, Johnson, Paul B., Jr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1916-1985 1
- Lott, Trent, Senator, 1941- 1
- Perry County Citizens Against Nuclear Disposal (Miss.). PC-CAND 1
- Sierra Club (1892-) 1
- Stennis, John C., Senator (John Cornelius), 1901-1995 1
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Nuclear Waste Management 1
- Winter, William F., 58th Governor of Mississippi (William Forrest) 1 ∧ less