Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The Gregory E. Favre Collection contains family materials, speeches, photographs, articles, and memorabilia.
The Edythe Evelyn Gandy Personal Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, and correspondence.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- Fliers (Ephemera). 2
- Greeting cards. 2
- Interviews (Sound recordings). 2
- Newsletters. 2
- Newspapers. 2
- Periodicals. 2
- Political campaigns. 2
- Programs (Publications). 2
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 1
- African Americans. 1
- Agriculture. 1
- Albums (Books). 1 ∧ less
- Barnett, Ross R., 53rd Governor of Mississippi (Ross Robert), 1898-1987 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1
- Gregory and Bea Favre 1
- Johnson, Johnson, Paul B., Jr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1916-1985 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1