Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Correspondence, speeches, reports, publications, clippings, photographs, genealogical materials relating to Mississippi-born educator in New York and Alabama and with the Boys Clubs of America.
Correspondence, photographs, memorabilia, genealogical materials.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- Invitation cards. 5
- Letter. 5
- Certificates. 4
- Fliers (Ephemera). 4
- Memorabilia. 4
- Programs (Publications). 4
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 3
- Biographies. 3
- Civil rights. 3
- Compact discs. 3
- Diplomas. 3
- Government publications. 3
- Legal forms. 3
- Minutes (Records). 3 ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1
- Sojourner, Sue [Lorenzi] (Susan Sadoff Lorenzi Hasalo), 1941-2020 1
- Zaninelli, Luigi, 1932- 1