Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The Gregory E. Favre Collection contains family materials, speeches, photographs, articles, and memorabilia.
Correspondence, speeches, reports, publications, clippings, photographs, genealogical materials relating to Mississippi-born educator in New York and Alabama and with the Boys Clubs of America.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- Financial documents. 3
- Interviews (Sound recordings). 3
- Invitation cards. 3
- Political campaigns. 3
- Programs (Publications). 3
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 2
- Albums (Books). 2
- Awards. 2
- Biographies. 2
- Calendar. 2
- Certificates. 2
- Civil rights. 2 + ∧ less
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- Gregory and Bea Favre 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1
- Sojourner, Sue [Lorenzi] (Susan Sadoff Lorenzi Hasalo), 1941-2020 1