Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
The Edythe Evelyn Gandy Personal Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, and correspondence.
Photographs, artifacts, and memorabilia from Hattiesburg area businesses and others.
The Tatum family were prominent owners of businesses and land in and around the Hattiesburg, Mississippi area beginning in 1893 with the establishment of their first lumber mill. The collection contains financial records, personal papers, photographs, blueprints, newspaper articles, maps and artifacts of the Tatum family’s business dealings as well as local Hattiesburg history, including W. S. F. Tatum’s mayoral term from 1922 to 1924 and again from 1928 to 1936.
- Brochures. 3
- Programs (Publications). 3
- Financial documents. 2
- Fliers (Ephemera). 2
- Hattiesburg (Miss.) -- History -- 20th century. 2
- Hattiesburg (Miss.) -- History. 2
- Map. 2
- Newsletters. 2
- Periodicals. 2
- Postcards. 2
- Posters. 2
- African Americans. 1
- Air Force. 1 + ∧ less
- Barnett, Ross R., 53rd Governor of Mississippi (Ross Robert), 1898-1987 1
- Bonhomie & Hattiesburg Southern Railroad Company. B & HS (1923-1953) 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1