Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Victoria Gray Adams Papers
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Dates: circa 1938-2000
William M. Colmer Papers
Scope and Contents The vast majority of the William M. Colmer Papers encompass his forty-year career as a United States Congressman from Mississippi (1933-1972). However, it also contains a significant amount of material regarding his activities prior to his election to Congress, and a limited amount of materials generated after his retirement in 1972. The original arrangement of the materials has been preserved as closely as possible. Inclusive dates are approximately 1906–1980. The collection divided...
James A. Riley Collection of Mississippi Documents, Newspapers, and Letters
Scope and Contents
Large collection of books, printed material, and memorabilia related to Mississippi and other subjects.
Dates: 1646-to date
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 2
- Albums (Books). 2
- Awards. 2
- Civil rights. 2
- Essay. 2
- Greeting cards. 2
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 2
- Invitation cards. 2 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf (Railroad). FC&G (1920-1972) 1