Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Correspondence, scrapbooks, photo albums, printed materials, political campaign and organizations' buttons, poster, and video tapes of this Freedom Summer volunteer in Holly Springs, Mississippi.
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
Correspondence and materials collected by these Freedom School teachers in Hattiesburg during Freedom Summer in 1964.
This collection consists of materials generated and/or collected by child psychiatrist, Dr. Josephine D. Martin, and includes correspondence, publications, speeches, articles, newspaper clippings and other materials that document her life and work.
The Josephine D. Martin Papers should be of interest to researchers in the areas of social work, mental health, civil rights, and other social issues.
Materials cover the feminist movement, a farm co-op, and Sue’s artistic endeavors.
Materials documenting the work of 1960s Forrest County N.A.A.C.P. leaders J.C. Fairley and Daisy Harris.
- Brochures. 5
- Civil rights workers -- Mississippi. 5
- Civil rights. 5
- Photographs. 5
- Civil rights movements -- Mississippi -- History -- 20th century. 4
- Fliers (Ephemera). 4
- Memorabilia. 4
- Mississippi Freedom Project. 4
- Newsletters. 4
- Art original. 3
- Books. 3
- Manuscript. 3
- Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party. 3
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. 3
- Programs (Publications). 3
- Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.), 3 ∧ less
- Dahl, Kathleen Aileen 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1
- Ellin, Joseph, 1936- 1
- Ellin, Nancy B. (Nancy Bowles) 1