Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
Al and Fred Key set a record for their endurance flight in 1935. They flew their plane Ole Miss over the Meridian area for twenty-seven days. Fred Key died in 1971 while Al Key died in 1976. Key Field is named in their honor.
Material on Germany during Third Reich, donated in memory of Armin D. Lehmann and in honor of Wilhelm Reinhard Gehlen.
This collection contains clippings, correspondence, memorabilia, menus, invitations, media, scrapbooks, photographs, speeches and planning materials for The Mystic Krewe of Zeus. The materials primarily date 1924-2020.
This collection contains correspondence, photographs, and information about the Keesler family.
Advertising galleys, magazine articles, campaign brochures, DVD and a dust jacket concerning Peter Rogers and Peter Rogers Associates. A graduate of The University of Southern Mississippi, Rogers is an artist who became successful in public relations and advertising, specializing in fashion and cosmetics.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
The collection contains two copies of a DVD containing digital reproductions of original materials relating to George Mike Ziegler, Hattiesburg YMCA Athletic Director from 1919 to 1921.
- Photographs. 8
- Records (Documents). 7
- Letter. 6
- Periodicals. 6
- Brochures. 5
- Memorabilia. 5
- Albums (Books). 4
- Programs (Publications). 4
- Calendar. 3
- Compact discs. 3
- Greeting cards. 3
- Interviews (Sound recordings). 3
- Map. 3
- Newsletters. 3
- African Americans. 2
- Annual reports. 2
- Books. 2
- Certificates. 2 + ∧ less
- German 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1
- Gehlen, Wilhelm R. (Wilhelm Reinhard), 1933- 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 1
- Hattiesburg YMCA 1
- Keesler Army Airfield (Miss.) 1
- Keesler, Samuel Reeves, Jr., Second Lieutenant, 1896-1918 1
- Keesler, Samuel Reeves, Sr., General 1
- Key, Al (Algiene Earl), 1905-1976 1
- Key, Frederick Maurice, 1909-1971 1
- Lehmann,, Armin D. (Armin Dieter), 1928-2008 1
- Lester, Richard Irwin, Jr 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1
- Mississippi University for Women.. MSCW. MUW (1884-) 1
- Mystic Krewe of Zeus (Hattiesburg, Miss.). (1924-) 1
- Pratt, Ella Fountain Keesler, 1914-2008 1
- Rogers, Peter, 1934- 1
- Sledge, Michael 1
- Sojourner, Sue [Lorenzi] (Susan Sadoff Lorenzi Hasalo), 1941-2020 1 + ∧ less