Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Gregory E. Favre Collection
The Gregory E. Favre Collection contains family materials, speeches, photographs, articles, and memorabilia.
Edythe Evelyn Gandy Collection
The Edythe Evely Gandy Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, films, and memorabilia.
Edythe Evelyn Gandy Personal Collection
The Edythe Evelyn Gandy Personal Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, and correspondence.
Dates: circa early 1920s-1995
Legacy of Dr. Joseph A. Greene, founding Dean of the College of Business and Economic Development
Paul B. Johnson Family Papers
Abstract This collection has immense research value. In its coverage of Paul B. Johnson's terms as lieutenant governor and governor of Mississippi, it documents one of the most critical periods in the state's history -- the Civil Rights Movement of the 1960s. The State Sovereignty Commission records, along with the Highway Patrol records paint a graphic portrait of efforts to thwart civil rights activities in the state, and to preserve the separation of the races. Additionally, it documents (through...
Dates: circa 1910-1973
Nydegger Family Papers
Correspondence, photographs, memorabilia, genealogical materials.
- Programs (Publications). 5
- Awards. 4
- Brochures. 4
- Periodicals. 4
- Albums (Books). 3
- Calendar. 3
- Financial documents. 3
- Interviews (Sound recordings). 3
- Invitation cards. 3
- Lieutenant governors -- Mississippi. 3
- Mississippi -- Politics and government -- 1951- 3
- Newsletters. 3
- Political campaigns. 3 + ∧ less
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 2
- Johnson, Paul B., Jr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1916-1985 2
- Barnett, Ross R., 53rd Governor of Mississippi (Ross Robert), 1898-1987 1
- Gregory and Bea Favre 1
- Johnson, Dorothy (Dot) Power 1