Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Literary manuscripts and office files of this Mississippi born author and Civil Rights activist.
Scholarly articles about the Freedom Schools co-authored by Dr. Chilcoat.
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
Materials regarding the Underground Railroad and other aspects of African American history collected by Dr. Falk, the first Medical Committee for Human Rights Field Secretary in Mississippi.
Materials related to Freedom Summer 1964.
Correspondence, reports, files, magazines documenting his career with the Mississippi Highway Patrol and as an attorney.
Materials cover the feminist movement, a farm co-op, and Sue’s artistic endeavors.
Materials about the assault of civil rights workers Lawrence Spears, David Owen, and Rabbi Arthur Lelyveld in Hattiesburg, Mississippi on July 10, 1964.
- Letter. 8
- Photographs. 8
- Records (Documents). 8
- Periodicals. 6
- Race relations. 5
- Books. 4
- Brochures. 4
- Civil rights movements -- Mississippi -- History -- 20th century. 4
- Civil rights workers -- Mississippi. 4
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 4
- Manuscript. 4
- Mississippi Freedom Project. 4
- Programs (Publications). 4
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 3
- Albums (Books). 3
- Awards. 3
- Certificates. 3 ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Campbell, Will D., 1924-2003 1
- Clayton, Al, 1934-2014 1
- Committee of Southern Churchmen. 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1
- Falk, Leslie A (Leslie Alan), 1915- 1
- Funchess, Glenda, 1954- 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 1
- Lelyveld, Arthur J., Rabbi, 1913-1996 1
- Marx, Charles Alvin, Dr., 1932- 1
- Owen, David 1
- Sojourner, Sue [Lorenzi] (Susan Sadoff Lorenzi Hasalo), 1941-2020 1
- Spears, Lawrence "Larry" D. 1
- United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation. FBI 1 ∧ less