Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
This collection contains correspondence, photographs, and other memorabilia relating to the life and career of Dr. John Calvin Berry, the first African American faculty member at the University of Southern Mississippi.
Correspondence, reports, files, magazines documenting his career with the Mississippi Highway Patrol and as an attorney.
Recipies from various regions of Italy and other materials given with large cookbook donation.
Large collection of books, printed material, and memorabilia related to Mississippi and other subjects.
S. G. Thigpen, Sr. of Picayune, Mississippi, was an area entrepreneur, historian, and writer who operated from his hardware store from 1919 to his death in 1981. The collection contains financial records, personal papers, essays, photographs, scrapbooks, sound recordings and newspaper articles of Thigpen's life and the Pearl River County, Mississippi area.
- Letter. 5
- Photographs. 5
- Certificates. 4
- Financial documents. 4
- Periodicals. 4
- Records (Documents). 4
- Awards. 3
- Deeds. 3
- Handbook. 3
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 3
- Legal forms. 3
- Memorabilia. 3
- Newspapers. 3
- Postcards. 3
- Programs (Publications). 3
- Albums (Books). 2
- Books. 2 ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Berry, John Calvin, Dr., 1925-2013 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf (Railroad). FC&G (1920-1972) 1
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 1
- Kentucky and Tennessee Railway. K&T (1902-1904) 1
- Marx, Charles Alvin, Dr., 1932- 1
- Riley, James A. 1
- Southern Railroad Company (1894–1990) 1
- Thigpen Hardware Company (1919-1960) 1
- Thigpen, S. G., Sr. (Samuel Grady) 1
- Wallace, George C., Governor of Alabama (George Corley), 1919-1998 1 ∧ less