Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Correspondence, reports, files, magazines documenting his career with the Mississippi Highway Patrol and as an attorney.
Large collection of books, printed material, and memorabilia related to Mississippi and other subjects.
S. G. Thigpen, Sr. of Picayune, Mississippi, was an area entrepreneur, historian, and writer who operated from his hardware store from 1919 to his death in 1981. The collection contains financial records, personal papers, essays, photographs, scrapbooks, sound recordings and newspaper articles of Thigpen's life and the Pearl River County, Mississippi area.
- Certificates. 3
- Deeds. 3
- Legal forms. 3
- Memorabilia. 3
- Newspapers. 3
- Periodicals. 3
- Postcards. 3
- Records (Documents). 3
- Albums (Books). 2
- Awards. 2
- Books. 2
- Brochures. 2
- Civil rights. 2
- Diaries. 2 ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf (Railroad). FC&G (1920-1972) 1
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 1
- Kentucky and Tennessee Railway. K&T (1902-1904) 1
- Marx, Charles Alvin, Dr., 1932- 1
- Riley, James A. 1
- Southern Railroad Company (1894–1990) 1
- Thigpen Hardware Company (1919-1960) 1
- Thigpen, S. G., Sr. (Samuel Grady) 1
- Wallace, George C., Governor of Alabama (George Corley), 1919-1998 1 ∧ less