Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
The Gregory E. Favre Collection contains family materials, speeches, photographs, articles, and memorabilia.
Photographs, artifacts, and memorabilia from Hattiesburg area businesses and others.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- Brochures. 4
- Periodicals. 4
- Programs (Publications). 4
- Civil rights workers -- Mississippi. 3
- Map. 3
- Newsletters. 3
- Newspapers. 3
- Political campaigns. 3
- Posters. 3
- African Americans. 2
- Albums (Books). 2
- Civil rights movements -- Mississippi -- History -- 20th century. 2
- Civil rights. 2 ∧ less
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1
- Glass, Jinny (Virginia Katharine Glass), 1943-1965 1
- Gregory and Bea Favre 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 1