Showing Collections: 1 - 24 of 24
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Family photographs and materials documenting the Civil Rights Movement in Mississippi.
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
Scrapbooks, photographs, and Air Force Manuals from Mississippi Gulf Coast resident.
Correspondence, scrapbooks, photo albums, printed materials, political campaign and organizations' buttons, poster, and video tapes of this Freedom Summer volunteer in Holly Springs, Mississippi.
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
The Gregory E. Favre Collection contains family materials, speeches, photographs, articles, and memorabilia.
This collection consists primarily of materials related to Gray’s law enforcement career in Mississippi.
Photographs, artifacts, and memorabilia from Hattiesburg area businesses and others.
The collection contains various paper materials such as correspondence, copied newspapers, brochures, flyers, and photographs. Non-paper material items includes such things as a plaque, a ribbon, a windbreaker, and a plastic Coke mug.
Correspondence, speeches, reports, publications, clippings, photographs, genealogical materials relating to Mississippi-born educator in New York and Alabama and with the Boys Clubs of America.
This collection consists of some original but primarily photocopies of materials that document the Civil Rights Movement and Freedom Summer in Holly Springs, Mississippi. Included are Ruth Koenig’s journals from 1964 and 1966, photographs, correspondence, subject files, and printed materials.
Post cards, correspondence, printed items, photos, and other memorabilia collected by this long time Hattiesburg resident.
This collection includes records of Orpheus Club activities from 1926 to 1986.
Large collection of books, printed material, and memorabilia related to Mississippi and other subjects.
This collection is comprised of materials that document various aspects of Ronnie Shows' service as a United States Congressman from Mississippi's Fourth District (1998-2002). This collection should be of interest to anyone researching government at the national level.
Political memorabilia, research collections, personal and family materials of a historian and student of state, national, and international politics.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
Documentation of his career as a traveling preacher.
- Letter. 23
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 21
- Records (Documents). 18
- Brochures. 15
- Memorabilia. 15
- Albums (Books). 11
- Financial documents. 11
- Programs (Publications). 11
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 10
- Periodicals. 10
- Political campaigns. 10
- Newsletters. 9
- Clubs. 8
- Postcards. 8
- Certificates. 7
- Map. 7
- Posters. 7
- Speech. 7 + ∧ less
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 2
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Branch, Raylawni G., 1941- 1
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- Dahl, Kathleen Aileen 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf (Railroad). FC&G (1920-1972) 1
- Glass, Jinny (Virginia Katharine Glass), 1943-1965 1
- Gregory and Bea Favre 1
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 1
- Kentucky and Tennessee Railway. K&T (1902-1904) 1
- Koenig, Ruth, 1941- 1
- Kyker, Fannie LaVelle “Goodie”, 1926-2009 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1
- Mississippi University for Women.. MSCW. MUW (1884-) 1
- Pendergrass, John L., M.D. 1 + ∧ less