Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Family photographs and materials documenting the Civil Rights Movement in Mississippi.
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
Photographs, artifacts, and memorabilia from Hattiesburg area businesses and others.
The collection contains various paper materials such as correspondence, copied newspapers, brochures, flyers, and photographs. Non-paper material items includes such things as a plaque, a ribbon, a windbreaker, and a plastic Coke mug.
Post cards, correspondence, printed items, photos, and other memorabilia collected by this long time Hattiesburg resident.
This collection includes records of Orpheus Club activities from 1926 to 1986.
Large collection of books, printed material, and memorabilia related to Mississippi and other subjects.
- Letter. 9
- Brochures. 8
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 8
- Albums (Books). 6
- Financial documents. 6
- Memorabilia. 6
- Periodicals. 6
- Records (Documents). 6
- Postcards. 5
- Programs (Publications). 5
- Certificates. 4
- Clubs. 4
- Greeting cards. 4
- Legal forms. 4
- Political campaigns. 4
- Posters. 4
- Awards. 3 ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Branch, Raylawni G., 1941- 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf (Railroad). FC&G (1920-1972) 1
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 1
- Kentucky and Tennessee Railway. K&T (1902-1904) 1
- Kyker, Fannie LaVelle “Goodie”, 1926-2009 1
- Pendergrass, John L., M.D. 1
- Riley, James A. 1
- Rotary Club of Hattiesburg (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1918-) 1
- Southern Railroad Company (1894–1990) 1
- Wallace, George C., Governor of Alabama (George Corley), 1919-1998 1 ∧ less