Showing Collections: 1 - 21 of 21
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
This collection contains Boney Family materials.
Catalogs, annual reports, laws, commencement invitations and programs from various Mississippi institutions.
This collection contains materials from Mississippi Normal College.
Letters, legal and financial documents, and other materials of the Fritchman family of Westmoreland and Washington counties in Pennsylvania. The majority of the materials pertain to David Fritchman, his children and grandchildren.
The Edythe Evely Gandy Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, films, and memorabilia.
This collection contains materials related to Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr.
Family correspondence, scrapbook, other of Mississippi railroad entrepreneur, politician, judge, and founder of Hattiesburg, Laurel, and Gulfport, Mississippi.
Correspondence, speeches, reports, publications, clippings, photographs, genealogical materials relating to Mississippi-born educator in New York and Alabama and with the Boys Clubs of America.
An extensive collection of early twentieth century postcards from around the world. The majority of the collection is assumed to be from the collection of Mrs. Eugene V. Worth of Clinton, Iowa. A smaller portion is assumed to have been collected and arranged by Ella M. Bradley, Librarian, through donations to the Lauren Rogers Museum of Art.
Correspondence, reports, files, magazines documenting his career with the Mississippi Highway Patrol and as an attorney.
Materials in this collection span more than a century of activities relating to Jessie Morrison and her family. Most of the materials have been photocopied, due to water and insect damage.
This collection contains clippings, correspondence, memorabilia, menus, invitations, media, scrapbooks, photographs, speeches and planning materials for The Mystic Krewe of Zeus. The materials primarily date 1924-2020.
Correspondence, photographs, memorabilia, genealogical materials.
This collection contains political campaign materials related to Mississippi and National political campaigns.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- Letter. 16
- Photographs. 16
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 15
- Programs (Publications). 13
- Records (Documents). 13
- Financial documents. 11
- Memorabilia. 11
- Postcards. 11
- Greeting cards. 9
- Speech. 8
- Albums (Books). 7
- Brochures. 7
- Diplomas. 7
- Legal forms. 7
- Periodicals. 7
- Certificates. 6
- Clubs. 6
- Legal instruments. 6
- Political campaigns. 6 + ∧ less
- Hattiesburg High School. 2
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Boney Family 1
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- Democratic National Committee (U.S.). 1
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 1
- Eisenhower, Dwight D., 34th President of the United States (Dwight David), 1890-1969 1
- Everett, Asha Laura Burgess, 1892-1990 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Jr., 1922-2015 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Sr., 1897-1974 1
- Hardy, Hattie Lott, 1848-1895 1
- Hardy, William H. (William Harris), 1837-1917 1
- Johnson, Dorothy (Dot) Power 1
- Johnson, Paul B., Jr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1916-1985 1
- Johnson, Paul B., Sr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1880-1943 1
- Keesler Army Airfield (Miss.) 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1
- Marx, Charles Alvin, Dr., 1932- 1
- Mystic Krewe of Zeus (Hattiesburg, Miss.). (1924-) 1 + ∧ less