Showing Collections: 1 - 13 of 13
Victoria Gray Adams Papers
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Rabbi David Z. Ben-Ami Papers
Materials pertaining to the life and work of Rabbi David Z. Ben-Ami, who served at Temple B'Nai Israel in Hattiesburg, Mississippi, in 1963 and 1964.
Theodore G. Bilbo Papers
William M. Colmer Papers
Gregory E. Favre Collection
The Gregory E. Favre Collection contains family materials, speeches, photographs, articles, and memorabilia.
Courtney L. Frobenius Vietnam Research Collection
The collection contains materials pertaining to the Vietnam War. These materials include medals, photographs, photocopies of books, reports, correspondence, and oversized maps.
Edythe Evelyn Gandy Collection
The Edythe Evely Gandy Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, films, and memorabilia.
Legacy of Dr. Joseph A. Greene, founding Dean of the College of Business and Economic Development
William H. and Hattie L. Hardy Papers
Family correspondence, scrapbook, other of Mississippi railroad entrepreneur, politician, judge, and founder of Hattiesburg, Laurel, and Gulfport, Mississippi.
Dr. James S. Long Papers
Research materials, articles, speeches, correspondence, scrapbook of USM professor of chemical engineering.
Lawrence D. Spears Civil Rights Collection
Materials about the assault of civil rights workers Lawrence Spears, David Owen, and Rabbi Arthur Lelyveld in Hattiesburg, Mississippi on July 10, 1964.
Benjamin O. Van Hook Papers
A collection of materials relating to the life and work of B. O. Van Hook, former math instructor and golf coach at The University of Southern Mississippi.
William Arthur Winstead Papers
The William Arthur Winstead Papers include scrapbooks, newspaper reports, proposed legislation, and other miscellaneous records concerning Rep. William Arthur Winstead, who served in the United States’ House of Representatives from 1943-1965. This collection would be of particular interest to researchers studying twentieth-century political history, Mississippi politicians, University of Southern Mississippi alumnae, and the Civil Rights Movement.
- Photographs. 11
- Records (Documents). 11
- Awards. 7
- Programs (Publications). 7
- Memorabilia. 6
- Periodicals. 6
- Brochures. 5
- Civil rights. 5
- Greeting cards. 5
- Political campaigns. 5
- Certificates. 4
- Financial documents. 4
- Fliers (Ephemera). 4
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 4
- Invitation cards. 4
- Politicians -- Mississippi. 4 + ∧ less
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 2
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 2
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Ben-Ami, David Z., Rabbi, 1924-2008 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1
- Gregory and Bea Favre 1
- Hardy, Hattie Lott, 1848-1895 1
- Hardy, William H. (William Harris), 1837-1917 1
- Lelyveld, Arthur J., Rabbi, 1913-1996 1
- Long, James S., Dr. 1
- Owen, David 1
- Spears, Lawrence "Larry" D. 1
- Stennis, John C., Senator (John Cornelius), 1901-1995 1
- Temple B'Nai Israel (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1900-) 1
- United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation. FBI 1
- Van Hook, Benjamin Ormond (B.O.), 1899-1988 1
- Winstead, W. Arthur, Mississippi Congressman, U.S. House of Representatives (William Arthur), 1904-1995 1 + ∧ less