Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The David Batzka Civil Rights Collection contains papers from before, during, and after Batzka’s time in Clarksdale, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
Rev. Dr. Iain Whyte of Scotland was a volunteer in the Freedom Summer Project of 1964. Included in the collection are slides, letters, pamphlets, and flyers from his time in Greenville and Jackson working in the Freedom Schools.
- Civil rights workers -- Mississippi. 2
- Civil rights. 2
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 2
- Compact discs. 2
- Fliers (Ephemera). 2
- Interview. 2
- Interviews (Sound recordings). 2
- Oral histories. 2
- Personal narratives. 2
- Records (Documents). 2
- Speech. 2
- Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.), 2
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 1
- African Americans. 1 ∧ less
- Batzka, David Lee, 1941-2002 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1
- Sojourner, Sue [Lorenzi] (Susan Sadoff Lorenzi Hasalo), 1941-2020 1