Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Correspondence, speeches, reports, publications, clippings, photographs, genealogical materials relating to Mississippi-born educator in New York and Alabama and with the Boys Clubs of America.
Post cards, correspondence, printed items, photos, and other memorabilia collected by this long time Hattiesburg resident.
Correspondence, reports, files, magazines documenting his career with the Mississippi Highway Patrol and as an attorney.
Organizational records of district encompassing the southern third of Mississippi and southeastern Louisiana.
The Tatum family were prominent owners of businesses and land in and around the Hattiesburg, Mississippi area beginning in 1893 with the establishment of their first lumber mill. The collection contains financial records, personal papers, photographs, blueprints, newspaper articles, maps and artifacts of the Tatum family’s business dealings as well as local Hattiesburg history, including W. S. F. Tatum’s mayoral term from 1922 to 1924 and again from 1928 to 1936.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 6
- Records (Documents). 6
- Brochures. 4
- Calendar. 4
- Legal forms. 4
- Programs (Publications). 4
- Awards. 3
- Biographies. 3
- Books. 3
- Certificates. 3
- Fliers (Ephemera). 3
- Greeting cards. 3
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 3
- Invitation cards. 3
- Legal instruments. 3 + ∧ less
- Bonhomie & Hattiesburg Southern Railroad Company. B & HS (1923-1953) 1
- Johnson, Dorothy (Dot) Power 1
- Johnson, Paul B., Jr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1916-1985 1
- Johnson, Paul B., Sr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1880-1943 1
- Kyker, Fannie LaVelle “Goodie”, 1926-2009 1
- Marx, Charles Alvin, Dr., 1932- 1
- Paul B. Johnson Family 1
- Rotary Club of Hattiesburg (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1918-) 1
- Rotary District 6840 1
- Tatum Family 1
- Tatum Lumber Company (1897-1938) 1
- Tatum, Frank Murry (F. M.), 1895-1987 1
- Tatum, West O’Neal (W. O.), 1882-1958 1
- Tatum, Willie Sion Franklin (W. S. F.), 1858-1949 1 + ∧ less