Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Flinn-Pegram Family Collection
The collection contains various receipts, deeds, and items of correspondence from the Finn Pegram families, and materials range in date from 1830 to 1903. There are also a few samples of 19th century advertising included: “Dr. Clark’s Pocket Memorandum Book” and an Arm & Hammer brand booklet that contains a series of stereotypical depictions of African Americans from that time period.
Dr. John E. Gonzales Papers
This collection contains historical materials and various publications.
Charles A. Marx Papers
Correspondence, reports, files, magazines documenting his career with the Mississippi Highway Patrol and as an attorney.
John Frederick Nau Papers
Abstract The John Frederick Nau Papers is a collection of correspondence, newsletters, and other records relating to Dr. John Frederick Nau’s own articles and writings, and his involvement with the Mississippi Association for Retarded Children, M.A.R.C. Also included in this collection are manuscript histories of the U.S.M. Department of Philosophy and Religion, Danforth Chapel, and M.M. Roberts Stadium. This collection would be of interest to those studying the University of Southern Mississippi’s...
Nydegger Family Papers
Correspondence, photographs, memorabilia, genealogical materials.
Jonathan Puckett Research Collection
Form of Materials
Genealogy research materials.
Dates: circa 1931-2020
Wilbur White Stout Papers
Scope and Contents This collection focuses primarily on Dr. Wilbur White Stout's interest in Native Americans and the theater, but also contains academic, historical, and personal information. While there are several items in the collection dated in the late eighteenth, and early nineteenth and twentieth centuries, the bulk of materials are confined to the period 1945-1965. The collection features a topical arrangement, and has been divided into six major series.Series I: General Information...
Dates: 1766; 1821; circa 1911-1965
- Photographs. 5
- Records (Documents). 5
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 4
- Books. 3
- Certificates. 3
- Memorabilia. 3
- Periodicals. 3
- Brochures. 2
- Calendar. 2
- Clubs. 2
- Deeds. 2
- Diaries. 2
- Essay. 2
- Genealogy. 2
- Greeting cards. 2
- Invitation cards. 2
- Mississippi -- History. 2 + ∧ less
- Cook, R.C., Dr., 4th President of Mississippi Southern College (now the University of Southern Mississippi) (Robert Cecil), 1903-1979 1
- Fike, Claude E., Dr., University Archivist and Director of McCain Library & Archives; Dean of the College of Arts, 1920-1994 1
- Foote, Henry S. (Henry Stuart), Governor, 1804-1880 1
- Gonzales,, John Edmond, Dr., 1924-2004 1
- Lucas, Aubrey K., Dr., 6th President and current President Emeritus of the University of Southern Mississippi (Aubrey Keith) 1
- Marx, Charles Alvin, Dr., 1932- 1
- McCain, William D., Dr., 5th President of Mississippi Southern College (now the University of Southern Mississippi) (William David), 1907-1993 1
- McLemore, Richard Aubrey, Dr., 1903-1976 1
- Mississippi Association for Retarded Children. M.A.R.C. 1
- Mississippi. Department of Archives and History. MDAH 1
- Nau, John Frederick, Dr., 1914-2010 1
- Ogletree, Powell G. 1
- Puckett, Jonathan Gabriel Marvin 1
- Student Printz (1927-) 1 + ∧ less