Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
1900s; 1940s–1950s; Majority of material found within 1960s–2010s; Undated
- Language: English
- Repository: Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Subject: Letter.
- Subject: Personal narratives.
- Subject: Brochures.
- Subject: Slides (Photography).
- Subject: Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party.
- Subject: African Americans.