Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Eugene V. Cameron served aboard the U.S.S. Biloxi during his tenure in the U.S. Navy during World War II. The U.S.S. Biloxi was commissioned in 1943 and served in the Pacific Ocean. The ship was decommissioned in 1946.
This collection contains materials related to Lionel Dyck, Jr.
Diary, ship's log, memoirs, correspondence, memorabilia concerning his service in the U.S. Navy with the Seventh Fleet near New Guinea.
The N. V. Hannegan Camp Shelby Letters Collection is comprised of twenty-five letters written between Corporal Norbert Hannegan and his sister, May Hannegan, while he was stationed at Camp Shelby, Mississippi in 1943. One letter is written by Cpl. Hannegan’s aunt, Sister Ann Vincent of Nazareth, Kentucky. This collection is of interest to researchers studying World War II, Mississippi History, and religion.
- Photographs. 5
- Records (Documents). 4
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 3
- Memoir. 3
- Memorabilia. 3
- Newsletters. 3
- Albums (Books). 2
- Diaries. 2
- Map. 2
- Military decorations. 2
- United States. Army. 2
- United States. Navy. 2
- Autographs. 1
- Books. 1
- Camp Shelby (Miss.). 1
- Document (computer). 1
- Flags. 1 + ∧ less
- 103d Infantry Division Association of World War II. 1
- Cavanaugh, Lillian Lydia 1
- Dyck, Lionel, Jr. 1
- Fike, Claude E., Dr., University Archivist and Director of McCain Library & Archives; Dean of the College of Arts, 1920-1994 1
- Hannegan, Norbert V., Cpl., circa 1909-1968 1