Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
This collection contains historical materials and various publications.
Correspondence, reports, files, magazines documenting his career with the Mississippi Highway Patrol and as an attorney.
The Jim McLain Forrest County Papers consist of letters, postcards, and a diary written by members of the Thompson-Byrd Family from 1900-1915. John and Mahala Byrd Thompson lived in Perry County and later at McCallum in Forrest County. The collection is of particular interest to researchers studying Mississippi families and genealogy.
Materials cover the feminist movement, a farm co-op, and Sue’s artistic endeavors.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 6
- Photographs. 6
- Records (Documents). 6
- Essay. 5
- Books. 4
- Brochures. 4
- Memorabilia. 4
- Periodicals. 4
- VHS. 4
- Albums (Books). 3
- Calendar. 3
- Civil rights movements -- Mississippi -- History -- 20th century. 3
- Civil rights. 3
- Clubs. 3
- Financial documents. 3
- Fliers (Ephemera). 3
- Negatives. 3 ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Cook, R.C., Dr., 4th President of Mississippi Southern College (now the University of Southern Mississippi) (Robert Cecil), 1903-1979 1
- Foote, Henry S. (Henry Stuart), Governor, 1804-1880 1
- Glass, Jinny (Virginia Katharine Glass), 1943-1965 1
- Gonzales,, John Edmond, Dr., 1924-2004 1
- Lucas, Aubrey K., Dr., 6th President and current President Emeritus of the University of Southern Mississippi (Aubrey Keith) 1
- Marx, Charles Alvin, Dr., 1932- 1
- McCain, William D., Dr., 5th President of Mississippi Southern College (now the University of Southern Mississippi) (William David), 1907-1993 1
- McLemore, Richard Aubrey, Dr., 1903-1976 1
- Mississippi. Department of Archives and History. MDAH 1
- Ogletree, Powell G. 1
- Sojourner, Sue [Lorenzi] (Susan Sadoff Lorenzi Hasalo), 1941-2020 1
- Thompson-Byrd 1 ∧ less