Showing Collections: 1 - 18 of 18
Letters, photographs, and other materials reflecting his personal life as well as his association with Mississippi Normal College.
The David C. Berry, Jr. Papers include the correspondence, drafted writings, and publications of USM professor and poet David C. Berry. This collection would be of particular interest to researchers focusing on the writing process or studying university professorships and family life in the late twentieth and early twenty-first centuries. Topics in Berry’s poetry include the Vietnam War, marriage, divorce, and religion.
This collection contains correspondence, photographs, and other memorabilia relating to the life and career of Dr. John Calvin Berry, the first African American faculty member at the University of Southern Mississippi.
Collection of materials that document the professional and social life of Dr. Claude E. Fike at the University of Southern Mississippi as a professor of history, Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences (College of Liberal Arts), and the director of McCain Library.
Diary, ship's log, memoirs, correspondence, memorabilia concerning his service in the U.S. Navy with the Seventh Fleet near New Guinea.
This collection contains historical materials and various publications.
Typescripts and galley proofs of books written by USM professor of counseling psychology, and other published material.
Correspondence, reports, files, magazines documenting his career with the Mississippi Highway Patrol and as an attorney.
A collection of photographs, booklets, pamphlets, periodicals, postcards, letters, menus, and scrapbooks that will be in various collections.
Correspondence, photographs, memorabilia, genealogical materials.
In 1999, English professor Noel Polk left to McCain Library and Archives many documents, namely correspondence related to his work as an English professor and researcher. Topics such as academia, William Faulkner, Eudora Welty, southern literature, and Natchez before 1830 are covered.
A collection of materials relating to the life and work of B. O. Van Hook, former math instructor and golf coach at The University of Southern Mississippi.
Publications produced by Dr. Leon Wilber.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 13
- Records (Documents). 12
- Periodicals. 8
- Brochures. 6
- Albums (Books). 5
- Books. 5
- Certificates. 5
- Essay. 5
- Financial documents. 5
- Greeting cards. 5
- Manuscript. 5
- Newsletters. 5
- Programs (Publications). 5
- Résumés (Employment). 5
- Speech. 5
- Teachers. 5
- Diaries. 4 + ∧ less
- Fike, Claude E., Dr., University Archivist and Director of McCain Library & Archives; Dean of the College of Arts, 1920-1994 2
- Austin, O.V. (Oliver V. Austin), 1890-1960 1
- Berry, D. C., Jr. (David Chapman), 1942- 1
- Berry, John Calvin, Dr., 1925-2013 1
- Bishop, John Peale, 1892-1944 1
- Cook, R.C., Dr., 4th President of Mississippi Southern College (now the University of Southern Mississippi) (Robert Cecil), 1903-1979 1
- Cowley, Malcolm, 1898-1989 1
- Davidson, Donald, 1893-1968 1
- Faulkner, William, 1897-1962 1
- Foote, Henry S. (Henry Stuart), Governor, 1804-1880 1
- Gonzales,, John Edmond, Dr., 1924-2004 1
- Gutsch, Kenneth Urial, 1925-2018 1
- Lanier, Sidney, 1842-1881 1
- Lucas, Aubrey K., Dr., 6th President and current President Emeritus of the University of Southern Mississippi (Aubrey Keith) 1
- Lytle, Andrew Nelson, 1902-1995 1
- Marx, Charles Alvin, Dr., 1932- 1
- McCain, William D., Dr., 5th President of Mississippi Southern College (now the University of Southern Mississippi) (William David), 1907-1993 1
- McLemore, Richard Aubrey, Dr., 1903-1976 1
- Mississippi Association for Retarded Children. M.A.R.C. 1
- Mississippi. Department of Archives and History. MDAH 1 + ∧ less