Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 42
Original letter, encased in hard transparent plastic, for E. A. Allen, member of Leaf River Masonic Lodge No. 19, located in Jones County, Mississippi, dated January 8, 1873. It appears to be a letter accepting Allen’s resignation from the lodge. It is signed by the Secretary, last name Mixon.
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
Correspondence, copied newspaper clippings, and other materials pertaining to activates of the Business and Professional Women’s Club.
Office files for Sam & Gwen Clinton.
Photographs, certificates, and plaques awarded to Civil War collector.
This collection contains materials from Mississippi Normal College.
The Gregory E. Favre Collection contains family materials, speeches, photographs, articles, and memorabilia.
This collection contains historical materials and various publications.
Records of the Hattiesburg, Mississippi Group of the Sierra Club, including correspondence, reports, program and activities documentation, newsletters, and information regarding local, state, and national environmental concerns.
This Collection consists of 2 boxes of historical records on the Hattiesburg Lions Club, dating from its Charter on February 28, 1928 to 1993.
The Review Club was established as a literary and social club for women in Hattiesburg, Mississippi. From 1913-early 2020, it continued with much the same structure as established in 1913.
The collection contains various paper materials such as correspondence, copied newspapers, brochures, flyers, and photographs. Non-paper material items includes such things as a plaque, a ribbon, a windbreaker, and a plastic Coke mug.
This collection consists of a variety of materials reflecting the history of the Young Women's Christian Association (YWCA) of Hattiesburg, Mississippi, from its charter in 1924, to its merger with the Young Men's Christian Association (YMCA) of Hattiesburg, Mississippi, in 1984.
This collection should be of interest to researchers of women's and girls' organizations, or women's history, and may also be of interest to researchers of the history of Hattiesburg.
This collection consists of a scrapbook with original photographs, newspaper clippings, artifacts, minutes of meetings (1948-1955), correspondence from commercial jewelers regarding membership pins, and copies of the club’s constitution. Additionally, a preservation photocopy of the scrapbook has been made on acid-free paper and placed in the collection.
Correspondence, speeches, reports, publications, clippings, photographs, genealogical materials relating to Mississippi-born educator in New York and Alabama and with the Boys Clubs of America.
Post cards, correspondence, printed items, photos, and other memorabilia collected by this long time Hattiesburg resident.
This collection consists of personal, historical and genealogical materials relating to Dorothy D. Lenoir, several of her friends, and the Foxworth family, to which she was related.
Correspondence, reports, files, magazines documenting his career with the Mississippi Highway Patrol and as an attorney.
Bound originals and copies of documents for several heritage organizations in which Dr. McCain was a member and/or officer.
Materials documenting Louella Gill Milner's years as a student at Mississippi Southern College and later the University of Southern Mississippi.
Materials in this collection span more than a century of activities relating to Jessie Morrison and her family. Most of the materials have been photocopied, due to water and insect damage.
This collection contains clippings, correspondence, memorabilia, menus, invitations, media, scrapbooks, photographs, speeches and planning materials for The Mystic Krewe of Zeus. The materials primarily date 1924-2020.
This collection includes records of Orpheus Club activities from 1926 to 1986.
Parliamentarians' Records - Theta Unit, Mississippi Division of the National Association of Parliamentarians
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 29
- Records (Documents). 27
- Photographs. 25
- Financial documents. 19
- Programs (Publications). 16
- Minutes (Records). 13
- Newsletters. 13
- Brochures. 12
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 12
- Memorabilia. 12
- Periodicals. 11
- Albums (Books). 10
- Fliers (Ephemera). 9
- Hattiesburg (Miss.) -- Social Life and customs. 8
- Awards. 7
- Calendar. 7
- Postcards. 7
- University of Southern Mississippi. 7 ∧ less
- Lucas, Aubrey K., Dr., 6th President and current President Emeritus of the University of Southern Mississippi (Aubrey Keith) 2
- McCain, William D., Dr., 5th President of Mississippi Southern College (now the University of Southern Mississippi) (William David), 1907-1993 2
- National Association of Parliamentarians. NAP 2
- Allen, E.A. 1
- Bonhomie & Hattiesburg Southern Railroad Company. B & HS (1923-1953) 1
- Burney, Madge, 1886-1953 1
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Children of the Confederacy. 1
- Cook, R.C., Dr., 4th President of Mississippi Southern College (now the University of Southern Mississippi) (Robert Cecil), 1903-1979 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. 1
- Davis, Jefferson, President of the Confederate States of America, 1808-1889 1
- Everett, Asha Laura Burgess, 1892-1990 1
- Faulkner, Louis Edward, 1883-1961 1
- Foote, Henry S. (Henry Stuart), Governor, 1804-1880 1
- Gonzales,, John Edmond, Dr., 1924-2004 1
- Gregory and Bea Favre 1
- Heartman, Charles F. (Charles Frederick), 1883-1953 1
- Johnson, Dorothy (Dot) Power 1
- Johnson, Johnson, Paul B., Jr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1916-1985 1
- Johnson, Paul B., Sr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1880-1943 1 ∧ less